- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Mangaia weather in July 2019
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Mangaia, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Mangaia weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Mangaia in July is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F).
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Mangaia in July is 24°C (75°F).
Mangaia sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mangaia in July 2019. Select a month to view Mangaia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||07:11||18:00|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||07:10||18:06|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||07:05||18:12|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
More Cook Islands destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details