- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Chile
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Lake Chungara weather in July 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Lake Chungara, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Chungara in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Lake Chungara in July, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Chungara in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Chungara in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lake Chungara in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Lake Chungara in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Chungara in July 2020. Select a month to view Lake Chungara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:09||18:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:08||18:17|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:04||18:22|
- Book tours & holidays to Chile with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £579 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.