- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Bangui weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 190190 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Bangui, Central African Republic shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bangui in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Bangui in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bangui in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bangui in July - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bangui in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bangui in July and the average monthly rainfall is 190mm.
Bangui sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bangui in July 2020. Select a month to view Bangui sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:39||18:01|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:41||18:02|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:43||18:01|
- Find cheap flights to the Central African Republic with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Central African Republic in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Central African Republic in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.