- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Penticton weather in July 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The July weather guide for Penticton, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Penticton in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Penticton in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Penticton in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Penticton in July - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Penticton in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Penticton in July and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Penticton sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Penticton in July 2020. Select a month to view Penticton sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:56||21:08|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:10||20:58|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:29||20:39|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in British Columbia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.