- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Diego Garcia weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Diego Garcia in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Diego Garcia in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Diego Garcia in July?
There are normally -9999 hours of bright sunshine each day in Diego Garcia in July - that's -9999% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Diego Garcia in July?
The average sea temperature around Diego Garcia in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Diego Garcia in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Diego Garcia in July and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Diego Garcia in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Diego Garcia is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Diego Garcia in July 2020. Select a month to view Diego Garcia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:23||19:06|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:24||19:09|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:23||19:11|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More British Indian Ocean destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.