- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Sylhet weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 809809 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Sylhet, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sylhet in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sylhet in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sylhet in July?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sylhet in July - that's 24% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sylhet in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Sylhet in July and the average monthly rainfall is 809mm.
Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sylhet in July 2020. Select a month to view Sylhet sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:07||19:46|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:13||19:44|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:20||19:38|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bangladesh in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bangladesh in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.