- Book online & save up to 11% on holidays to Austria
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Kitzbuhel weather in July 2019
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Kitzbuhel, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kitzbuhel weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kitzbuhel in July is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 44% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 148mm (5.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kitzbuhel sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kitzbuhel in July 2019. Select a month to view Kitzbuhel sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:17||21:11|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:29||21:03|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:47||20:46|
- Book river cruises in Austria in 2020 with TUI
- Receive £120 credit per person to be used on excursions
- Travel between 1st Mar & 31st Oct 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Austria
More Austria destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details