- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
A.C.T. weather in July 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The July weather guide for A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in the A.C.T. in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Canberra, A.C.T. in July, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in the A.C.T. in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra, A.C.T. in July - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in the A.C.T. in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Canberra, A.C.T. in July and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for A.C.T. in July 2020. Select a month to view A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Canberra.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:13||17:02|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:09||17:10|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:59||17:21|
- Find cheap flights to the ACT with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.