- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Mendoza weather in July 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Mendoza, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Mendoza in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Mendoza in July, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mendoza in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mendoza in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mendoza in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Mendoza in July and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mendoza in July 2020. Select a month to view Mendoza sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||08:39||18:40|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||08:35||18:48|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||08:26||18:58|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Argentina
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.