- Book tours & holidays to Argentina with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £399 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Iguazu Falls weather in July 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The July weather guide for Iguazu Falls, Argentina shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Iguazu Falls in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Iguazu Falls in July, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Iguazu Falls in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Iguazu Falls in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Iguazu Falls in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Iguazu Falls in July and the average monthly rainfall is 109mm.
Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iguazu Falls in July 2020. Select a month to view Iguazu Falls sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:25||17:59|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:23||18:05|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:16||18:12|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Argentina
Where's hot in Argentina in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Argentina in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.