- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Ocean City weather in January 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Ocean City, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ocean City weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ocean City in January is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -4°C (25°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 52% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 83mm (3.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Ocean City in January is 5°C (41°F).
Ocean City sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ocean City in January 2020. Select a month to view Ocean City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:18||16:46|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:16||17:00|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:07||17:17|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about the USA
More New Jersey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details