- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Albany weather in January 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The January weather guide for Albany, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Albany sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albany in January 2020. Select a month to view Albany sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:36||17:44|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:36||17:56|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:30||18:10|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.