- Find low prices on flights to Alaska
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Homer weather in January 2020
- -4-4°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Homer sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homer in January 2020. Select a month to view Homer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||10:05||16:14|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||09:50||16:43|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||09:21||17:19|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.