- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in UAE
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Jumeirah weather in January 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Jumeirah, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jumeirah weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jumeirah in January is a warm 24°C (75°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 11mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Jumeirah in January is 22°C (72°F).
Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jumeirah in January 2020. Select a month to view Jumeirah sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:04||17:40|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:06||17:51|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:03||18:02|
- Browse the lowest fares on Oman Air flights in 2019/2020
- Book flights to Oman, the Middle East & across Asia
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester Airport
Discover more about the UAE
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details