- Explore holidays to Algarve, Portugal
- Filter offers by resort, star rating, facilities & more
- Prices are per person per night based on 2 sharing
Vilamoura weather in January 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Vilamoura, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vilamoura sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vilamoura in January 2020. Select a month to view Vilamoura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:46||17:26|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:45||17:40|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:36||17:56|
- Save on late summer holidays departing in 2019
- Book holidays for under £300 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.