- Get FREE child places on summer 2019/2020 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Montinhos Da Luz weather in January 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Montinhos Da Luz, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montinhos Da Luz weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montinhos Da Luz in January is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 53% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 100mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Montinhos Da Luz in January is 16°C (61°F).
Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montinhos Da Luz in January 2020. Select a month to view Montinhos Da Luz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:48||17:28|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:47||17:42|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:39||17:58|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.