- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Saipan weather in January 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Saipan sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Saipan in January 2020. Select a month to view Saipan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:43||17:58|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:47||18:06|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:46||18:14|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in the Northern Mariana Islands in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Mariana Islands in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.