- Find cheap flights to Namibia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Windhoek weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Windhoek, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Windhoek in January 2020. Select a month to view Windhoek sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:10||19:40|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:20||19:42|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:31||19:39|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Where's hot in Namibia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.