- Check recommended holidays & tours to Namibia
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Katima Mulilo weather in January 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 162162 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Katima Mulilo, Namibia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Katima Mulilo sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Katima Mulilo in January 2020. Select a month to view Katima Mulilo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:51||19:01|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:01||19:04|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:10||19:03|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Namibia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Namibia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.