- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Mar 2020 (inclusive)
Plymouth weather in January 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 106106 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Plymouth, Montserrat shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Plymouth in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Plymouth in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plymouth in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plymouth in January - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Plymouth in January?
The average sea temperature around Plymouth in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Plymouth in January?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Plymouth in January and the average monthly rainfall is 106mm.
Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plymouth in January 2020. Select a month to view Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:38||17:47|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:41||17:56|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:40||18:04|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Montserrat destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.