- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Isla Mujeres weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Mexico with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Isla Mujeres, Cancun & Riviera Maya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Isla Mujeres in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Isla Mujeres in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Isla Mujeres in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Isla Mujeres in January - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Isla Mujeres in January?
The average sea temperature around Isla Mujeres in January is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Isla Mujeres in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Isla Mujeres in January and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Isla Mujeres sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Isla Mujeres in January 2021. Select a month to view Isla Mujeres sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:25||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:27||18:27|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:24||18:37|
- Save on luxury holidays with premium & business class flights
- Combine hotel+flights for Asia, USA, Caribbean & more
- Including Barbados, Cancun, Phuket, Mauritius & LA
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Cancun & Riviera Maya
Where's hot in the Riviera Maya in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Riviera Maya in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.