- Save on breaks to the Indian Ocean with VIrgin Holidays
- Book holidays to Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles & Sri Lanka
- Filter deals by destination, price, month, rating & more
Lily Beach weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Lily Beach, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lily Beach weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lily Beach in January is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 71% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 90mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lily Beach in January is 28°C (82°F).
Lily Beach sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lily Beach in January 2020. Select a month to view Lily Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:14||18:09|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:20||18:16|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:23||18:20|
- Book tours & holidays to Maldives with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £892 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Discover more about the Maldives
Where's hot in the Maldives in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.