- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Madagascar weather in January 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 279279 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Madagascar, represented by Antananarivo, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Madagascar weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Madagascar in January is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 50% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 279mm (11.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Madagascar in January is represented by Antananarivo.
Madagascar sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Madagascar in January 2020. Select a month to view Madagascar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Madagascar sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Antananarivo.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:16||18:31|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:25||18:33|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:35||18:32|
- Find cheap flights to Madagascar with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Madagascar destinations
- Sainte Marie Island
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details