- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
St Helier weather in January 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Helier weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Helier in January is a cool 8°C (46°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 22% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 102mm (4.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Helier in January is 9°C (48°F).
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in January 2020. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:03||16:20|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:57||16:39|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:42||17:02|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
More Jersey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details