- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Yamoussoukro weather in January 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Yamoussoukro weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Yamoussoukro in January is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 14mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Yamoussoukro sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Yamoussoukro in January 2020. Select a month to view Yamoussoukro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:32||18:17|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:38||18:24|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:40||18:29|
- Find cheap flights to the Ivory Coast with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Ivory Coast destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details