- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Venetian Riviera weather in January 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Venetian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Venetian Riviera sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Venetian Riviera in January 2020. Select a month to view Venetian Riviera sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Venetian Riviera sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Venice.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:50||16:38|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:47||16:54|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:33||17:15|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in the Venetian Riviera in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Venetian Riviera in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.