- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Lucca weather in January 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Lucca, Tuscany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lucca in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Lucca in January, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lucca in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lucca in January - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lucca in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lucca in January and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Lucca sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lucca in January 2020. Select a month to view Lucca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:52||16:51|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:49||17:07|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:37||17:26|
- Save on solo escorted tours to Italy with Just You
- Book tours to Sicily, Tuscany, Italian Lakes & more
- Holiday prices start from just £849
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in Tuscany in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tuscany in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.