- Browse top offers on food & drink tours to Italy
- Filter by price, duration, trip pace & departure dates
- Visit Tuscany, Emilia Romagna, Puglia, Amalfi Coast & more
Rapallo weather in January 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Rapallo, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rapallo in January 2020. Select a month to view Rapallo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:59||16:54|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:55||17:10|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:43||17:30|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in the Italian Riviera in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.