- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Bali
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Ubud weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 328328 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Ubud, Bali shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ubud weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ubud in January is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 328mm (12.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ubud sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ubud in January 2020. Select a month to view Ubud sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:04||18:41|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:11||18:45|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:18||18:47|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Indonesia
- Book cheap hotels in Bali, Jakarta, Semarang & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Discover more about Bali
More Bali destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details