- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Alykes weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Alykes, Corfu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Alykes in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Alykes in January, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alykes in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alykes in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alykes in January?
The average sea temperature around Alykes in January is 15°C.
Does it rain in Alykes in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Alykes in January and the average monthly rainfall is 163mm.
Alykes sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alykes in January 2021. Select a month to view Alykes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||08:01||17:27|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:59||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:49||17:59|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's warm in Corfu in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corfu in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.