- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Moorea weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 307307 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Moorea, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Moorea in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Moorea in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Moorea in January?
The average sea temperature around Moorea in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Moorea in January?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Moorea in January and the average monthly rainfall is 307mm.
Moorea sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Moorea in January 2020. Select a month to view Moorea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:28||18:37|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:37||18:40|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:46||18:39|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.