- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Suva weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 308308 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Suva, Fiji shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Suva sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Suva in January 2020. Select a month to view Suva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:33||19:45|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:43||19:49|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:52||18:47|
- Check the best fares on flights to Fiji
- Depart from airports across Australia
- Fly to Nadi International Airport (NAN), Fiji
Where's hot in Fiji in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fiji in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.