- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Bahir Dar weather in January 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Bahir Dar, Ethiopia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bahir Dar in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bahir Dar in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bahir Dar in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bahir Dar in January - that's 83% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bahir Dar in January?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Bahir Dar in January and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Bahir Dar sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bahir Dar in January 2020. Select a month to view Bahir Dar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:50||18:18|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:54||18:26|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:55||18:33|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Ethiopia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ethiopia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.