- Search Momondo for cheap flights to El Salvador
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
San Salvador weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The January weather guide for San Salvador, El Salvador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to San Salvador weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in San Salvador in January is a hot 30°C (86°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 6mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for San Salvador in January 2020. Select a month to view San Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:20||17:40|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:24||17:49|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:24||17:56|
- Book tours & holidays to El Salvador with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £824 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
More El Salvador destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details