- Find cheap flights to Sharm el-Sheikh with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Nabq weather in January 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Nabq, Sharm el Sheikh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nabq weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nabq in January is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nabq in January is 23°C (73°F).
Nabq sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nabq in January 2020. Select a month to view Nabq sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:34||16:58|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:35||17:09|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:30||17:21|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Egypt
More Sharm el Sheikh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details