- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Naama Bay weather in January 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Naama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Naama Bay weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Naama Bay in January is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 12°C (54°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Naama Bay in January is 23°C (73°F).
Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Naama Bay in January 2020. Select a month to view Naama Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:34||16:58|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:35||17:10|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:30||17:22|
- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £92 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Discover more about Egypt
More Sharm el Sheikh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details