- Browse the latest holiday deals to Egypt
- Holidays start from just £263 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Makadi Bay weather in January 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Makadi Bay, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Makadi Bay sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Makadi Bay in January 2020. Select a month to view Makadi Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:34||17:02|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:35||17:13|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:31||17:25|
- Save up to 20% on last minute all inclusive holidays
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Balearics, Greece & more
- All inclusive holidays from £279 per person
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.