- Explore the latest holiday offers for Egypt
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
El Gouna weather in January 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for El Gouna, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to El Gouna weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in El Gouna in January is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 0mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around El Gouna in January is 23°C (73°F).
El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for El Gouna in January 2020. Select a month to view El Gouna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:35||17:02|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:37||17:13|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:32||17:25|
- Discover the best holiday deals to Egypt
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Discover more about Egypt
Popular Egypt destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details