- Save up to 10% on holidays to Egypt
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Dahab weather in January 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Dahab, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Dahab sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dahab in January 2020. Select a month to view Dahab sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:34||16:56|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:35||17:08|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:31||17:20|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Egypt
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.