- Browse the top holiday offers to Denmark
- Check out the Tripadvisor rating before you book
- Filter deals by price, star rating, duration, month & more
Copenhagen weather in January 2020
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 11°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Copenhagen, Denmark shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Copenhagen weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Copenhagen in January is a cold 2°C (36°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -2°C (28°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 14% of the 8 hours of daylight.
Expect 51mm (2.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 17 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Copenhagen in January is 1°C (34°F).
Copenhagen sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Copenhagen in January 2020. Select a month to view Copenhagen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:39||15:47|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:29||16:10|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:06||16:41|
- Find low prices on flights to Denmark
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Copenhagen
More Denmark destinations
- Nykobing Falster
- Ronne, Bornholm
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details