- Book online & save up to 10% on summer holidays to Croatia
- Pay low deposits from £49 per person
- FREE child places also available for summer 2019
Tucepi weather in January 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 105105 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Tucepi, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tucepi sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tucepi in January 2020. Select a month to view Tucepi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:24||16:26|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:21||16:42|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:09||17:02|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Discover more about Croatia
Where's warm in Croatia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.