- Find low prices on flights to Congo-Kinshasa
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Kinshasa weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Kinshasa, Congo-Kinshasa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kinshasa weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kinshasa in January is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 43% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 154mm (6.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kinshasa in January 2020. Select a month to view Kinshasa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:51||18:13|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:58||18:19|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:03||18:21|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Congo-Kinshasa destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details