- Save up to 40% on summer hotel stays in the Hotels sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th August 2019 (inclusive)
Baker Lake weather in January 2020
- -29-29°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -36-36°C min night temperature
- 55 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The January weather guide for Baker Lake, Nunavut shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Baker Lake weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Baker Lake in January is a very cold -29°C (-20°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -36°C (-33°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 22% of the 5 hours of daylight.
Expect 7mm (0.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 7 days with some rain falling.
Baker Lake sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Baker Lake in January 2020. Select a month to view Baker Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||10:19||14:37|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||09:52||15:17|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||09:10||16:06|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Canada
More Nunavut destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details