- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Rainbow Lake weather in January 2020
- -13-13°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -23-23°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The January weather guide for Rainbow Lake, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rainbow Lake in January 2020. Select a month to view Rainbow Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||09:47||16:15|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||09:33||16:42|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||09:06||17:16|
- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Alberta in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.