- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Burundi weather in January 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Burundi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Burundi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bujumbura, Burundi in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Burundi in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bujumbura, Burundi in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Burundi in January?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Bujumbura, Burundi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 166mm.
Burundi sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Burundi in January 2020. Select a month to view Burundi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Burundi sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Bujumbura.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:56||18:15|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:03||18:21|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:08||18:24|
- Find the cheapest flights to Bujumbura (BJM), Burundi
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Burundi destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.