- Book tours & holidays to Burma (Myanmar) with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £783 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Myeik weather in January 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Myeik, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Myeik sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Myeik in January 2020. Select a month to view Myeik sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:16||17:41|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:21||17:49|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:21||17:57|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.