- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Plovdiv weather in January 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Plovdiv, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Plovdiv in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 3°C in Plovdiv in January, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plovdiv in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plovdiv in January - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Plovdiv in January?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Plovdiv in January and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Plovdiv sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plovdiv in January 2020. Select a month to view Plovdiv sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:49||16:59|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:47||17:15|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:36||17:33|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's warm in Bulgaria in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.