- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Brazil
- Book cheap hotels in Belem, Maceio & Rio Branco
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Rio de Janeiro weather in January 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 203203 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rio de Janeiro in January 2020. Select a month to view Rio de Janeiro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:11||18:42|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:21||18:44|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:32||18:40|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Brazil
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.