- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Needham's Point weather in January 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Needham's Point, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Needham's Point weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Needham's Point in January is a warm 28°C (82°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 63mm (2.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Needham's Point in January is 27°C (81°F).
Needham's Point sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Needham's Point in January 2020. Select a month to view Needham's Point sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:21||17:43|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:25||17:52|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:25||17:59|
- Save up to 45% on holidays to Barbados
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 15th May 2021 (inclusive)
Discover more about Barbados
More Barbados destinations
- Mullins Bay
- Needham's Point
- Paynes Bay
- Silver Sands
- St Lawrence
- The Crane
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details