- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Manama weather in January 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Manama, Bahrain shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manama in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Manama in January, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manama in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manama in January - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manama in January?
The average sea temperature around Manama in January is 19°C.
Does it rain in Manama in January?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Manama in January and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Manama sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manama in January 2020. Select a month to view Manama sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:25||16:57|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:27||17:08|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:23||17:19|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Bahrain destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.